The UFC’s annual year-end card in Las Vegas is set for Dec. 29 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. Headlining the card, as expected, is a highly anticipated rematch between former champion Cain Velasquez and current heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos in the pay-per-view’s main event. Tickets for the UFC 155 event go on sale this week.
“UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez 2″ takes place Dec. 29 at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand Garden Arena and features a heavyweight title fight between current champion Junior Dos Santos (15-1 MMA, 9-0 UFC) and the man he beat for the belt, Cain Velasquez (10-1 MMA, 8-1 UFC), in the pay-per-view’s main event.
Tickets for the event go on sale to the general public Friday at 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT local time) and are available at the venue box office and Ticketmaster locations. Ticket prices start at $75 and go up to $800, plus fees.
In addition, members of the UFC Fight Club can purchase tickets starting Wednesday at 1 p.m. ET. And subscribers to the UFC’s e-newsletter can purchase tickets Thursday at 1 p.m. ET.
It’s the UFC’s fifth straight year-end event at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. The UFC holds its year-end cards as close to New Year’s Eve as possible.
UFC 155 will be the 24th UFC event at MGM Grand Garden Arena, which most recently hosted “UFC 148: Silva vs. Sonnen II” on July 7.
The latest UFC 155 card includes:
- Champ Junior Dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez – for heavyweight title
- Phil Davis vs. Forrest Griffin
- Tim Boetsch vs. Chris Weidman
- Joe Lauzon vs. Gray Maynard
- Alan Belcher vs. Yushin Okami
- Chris Leben vs. Karlos Vemola
- Brad Pickett vs. Eddie Wineland*
- Erik Koch vs. Ricardo Lamas*
- Phil De Fries vs. Matt Mitrione
- Byron Bloodworth vs. Erik Perez*
*Fights just added