Official fighter weigh-ins for this weekend’s “UFC on FX 5: Browne vs. Bigfoot” takes place Thursday. The public is welcome to attend the free ceremony.
The weigh-ins originally were set to take place at Minneapolis’ Target Center, which also hosts Friday’s FX-broadcast event, but have now been moved to the city’s Pantages Theater.
The weigh-ins begin at 5 p.m. ET (4 p.m. CT local time).
UFC on FX 5 features a heavyweight headliner between Travis Browne (4-0-1 UFC) and Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva (0-1 UFC). Jake Ellenberger (6-2 UFC) and Jay Hieron (0-2 UFC) will meet in a rematch in the UFC in the co-main event. The event’s main card airs on FX, and FUEL TV and Facebook carry the prelims.
The full UFC on FX 5 card includes:
MAIN CARD (FX, 8 p.m. ET)
- Travis Browne vs. Antonio Silva
- Jake Ellenberger vs. Jay Hieron
- John Dodson vs. Jussier Formiga
- Josh Neer vs. Justin Edwards
PRELIMINARY CARD (FUEL TV, 5 p.m. ET)
- Yves Edwards vs. Jeremy Stephens
- Danny Castillo vs. Michael Johnson
- Dennis Hallman vs. Thiago Tavares
- Shane Roller vs. Jacob Volkmann
- Diego Nunes vs. Bart Palaszewski
- Phil Harris vs. Darren Uyenoyama
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 4 p.m. ET)
- Marcus LeVesseur vs. Carlo Prater
- Mike Pierce vs. Aaron Simpson