The weigh-ins for the next UFC PPV event, UFC 152, are scheduled for Sept. 21
for 4 p.m. ET (1 p.m. PT), though a venue hasn’t been determined.
UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon Jones and challenger Vitor Belfort will meet in the UFC 152′s headliner the following day at the city’s Air Canada Centre. The main event is very highly anticipated after the cancellation of UFC 151.
Also part of the pay-per-view main card will be the crowning of the first UFC Flyweight champion as Joseph Benavidez and Demetrious Johnson will meet for the inaugural 125-pound title. A potential #1 contender fight between Michael Bisping and Brian Stann will also headline a stacked card at UFC 152.
The PPV main card follows prelims on FX and Facebook.
The full UFC 152 card includes
MAIN CARD (Pay per view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Jon Jones vs. Vitor Belfort – for light-heavyweight title
- Joseph Benavidez vs. Demetrious Johnson – for inaugural flyweight title
- Michael Bisping vs. Brian Stann
- Matt Hamill vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
- Charles Oliveira vs. Cub Swanson
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 8 p.m. ET)
- Vinny Magalhaes vs. Igor Pokrajac
- Evan Dunham vs. T.J. Grant
- Lance Benoist vs. Sean Pierson
- Marcus Brimage vs. Jim Hettes
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Seth Baczynski vs. Simeon Thoresen
- Mitch Gagnon vs. Walel Watson
- Charlie Brenneman vs. Kyle Noke